There are 12 Ocean Heart Pieces in total according to the games data files, but only 10 are released as far as I know.
They are used for something called the Cursed Arena, where you fight a spirit and obtain some treasure. But this part is not released yet.
The 12 pieces are traded to an NPC called 'Gem Merchant' who will give you a Gem, which is used to open the locked door in Maka Cave.
Ocean Heart PiecesEdit
- In the middle of the lake on North Island, close to the KaMa Cave, there is an Ocean Heart Piece in the water. You need to make a boat or raft to get the Ocean Heart Piece in the water.
- Jack's Blue Flower. In Welling, in the second floor of the Hotel, speak to Jack and give him a Blue Wild Flower.
- On KaMa peak, after completing Jack's Blue Flower. You find the couple again on the peak, try to talk to them many times and eventually a scene will occur and you get another Ocean Heart Piece.
- On top of Welling Capitol building (use aircraft). [X:800, Y:2000].
- In Holy Village, there is a piece behind the church. [X:4000, Y:150].
- Near Stoowa Isle, in the ocean at the bottom-right of the map. [X:5750, Y:5350].
- Chang'an, near the bottom of the town inside a green jar [X:940, Y:1420].
- In Machu Picchu, in a bird's nest. Use a ladder to reach the nest. [X:2150, Y:570].
- Domremy, in the water at the back of the village, need to use a flying vehicle to reach it. [X:2300, Y:220].
- Athens, on top of the Opera House, use a flying vehicle to reach it. [X:1350, Y:10]
FreddieMercury 02:36, November 12, 2010 (UTC)