Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (level 70+rb team with water killer, water priest, and fire wit were able to complete the first three battles-however the last 2 battles will require a fast water and 2-3 fire killers with ds and an earth who is fast enough to shield your chars-to jump in as needed. The level is probrably best to be 100+ rb. ^^ because they need to be able to do crazy damage and withstand a lot of attacks. Sealing is DEFINATELY mandatory here. So make sure your water is a good sealer)
- Inside Water Passage of Relic Island, head to the portal at [X:2000, Y:1000] into the water.
- In this area, head down-right to [X:2600, Y:1800] and a scene will start showing you falling down a passage.
- Throughout this area, is a series of easy battles.
[Lanternfish, LVL:138-140, HP:1792-1892, All]*8 +9? respawns
[Gurnard, LVL:134-139, HP:1758-1886, All]*8 +10 respawns
[Shark, LVL:150-151, HP:2100-2186, All]*4 +16? respawns
- Main Battle #1:
- [Sea Horse, LVL:145, HP:10000-12000, All]*7 +8 respawns, [Huge Violent Shark, LVL:160, HP:25000, Fire]*1 +4 (respawn after Sea Horses)
|1||S.Horse (Earth) / HV.Shark||5||S.Horse (Fire/Fire/Fire)|
|2||HV.Shark / S.Horse(Water/Earth)||6||S.Horse (Earth) / HV.Shark|
|3||S.Horse (Fire/Wind) / HV.Shark||7||S.Horse (Water/Wind)|
|4||S.Horse (Wind/Water)||8||S.Horse (Water) / HV.Shark / S.Horse (Wind)|
- Main Battle #2: (Chain from previous battle, but you can logout/run from this fight to heal up)
- [Trace Sealord, LVL:180, HP:32000, Water] respawns into [Titan Trace Sealord, LVL:192, HP:60000, Water]
[Sea Horse, LVL:145, HP:10000-12000, All]*7 +8 respawns, [Huge Violent Shark, LVL:160, HP:25000, Fire]*3
|1||S.Horse (Water/Earth) / HV.Shark||5||S.Horse (Earth) / HV.Shark|
|2||T.Sealord (Water) / TT.Sealord (Water)||6||S.Horse (Fire/Water/Wind)|
|3||S.Horse (Earth/Fire/Wind)||7||S.Horse (Wind/Water)|
|4||S.Horse (Fire/Fire)||8||S.Horse (Wind) / HV.Shark / S.Horse (Earth)|
- Suggested Order: 4,7,3,6,5,1,8,2
- Misc Info: My own 1400 speed was slower than the Sealord, Sharks and Wind Sea Horse.
- Wind Sea Horses between 1486-1505 spd
- 900 speed is faster than other Sea Horses.
- 2.3k faster than Trace Sealord & T.T Sealord
Reward: 5% EXP Capsule*1, Sealord's Key